This week you can make the men in your life say "is there any more?," while tempting your taste buds.
I have kicked it up a notch, well for me anyways. I do not like much heat in my cooking. But this week there are some recipes which could heat things up (Cucumber Jalapeno Margarita and Jalapeno Rosemary Fritters). Know someone who loves to eat Pop Tarts, well then shoot this to them because they can now make their own, and with whole wheat flour or Gluten Free.
What about the kids or kids at heart, in your life? They might not enjoy veggies right now, so make Fruit Tacos. Don't fret about breakfast, there are 20 + recipes to feed your brain and body. Lots more to choose from, including six Helpful Links.
Helpful Links this week are (below photos and recipes):
1. 15 Fantastic Super Bowl Dips
2. Ideas for when you are so hungry you could eat a plate
3. 7 recipes when you want some peanut butter
4. Meal planning for a family on $250 a month
5. Learning all about green drinks
6. A month of stir fry recipes
PS. In some of these recipes it calls for cream cheese, milk, sour cream. A great alternative is Greek yogurt. To thin it out, you can add almond or coconut milk or use those in place of milk. If it calls for sugar you can try these alternatives from the Gluten Free Goddess Gluten Free Baking Substitutions & Gluten Free Baking Without Sugar.
The Healthy Diaries
The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen
Asparagus Bean Salad over Arugula
Super Healthy Kids
The Little Epicurean
Coupon Clipping Cook
The Curvy Carrot
From My Lemony Kitchen
Mel's Kitchen Cafe
Six in the Suburbs
Can use Greek Yogurt instead of Light Sour Cream
The Indolent Cook
Hungry Foodies Pharmacy
I Eat Trees
Sing for Your Supper
Healthy Blender Recipes
Oh She Glows
Keep it Skinny
My Baking Addiction
Our Best Bites
The Family Kitchen
The Coconut Mama
100 Days of Real Food Challenge
1. Dips for your Super Bowl party? This should give you some ideas.
Our Best Bites
15 Fantastic Dips for Super Bowl Sunday
2. When you are so hungry your finger looks good.
3. Peanut Butter 7 Different Ways
Chocolate Covered Katie
7 Uses for Peanut Butter
4. Finding a budget for your family. Found out what you can put on your meal plan with this example.
Keeper of the Home
What I Would Feed My Family on $250 a Month
5. Learning all about green drinks. This is for the whole family too!
The Diva Dish
All About Green Drinks 101
6. Get Stir Fry recipes for every day of the month.
The Tip Nut
Stir Fry Recipes
I got meat, raw meals, gluten free, Vegan, kid friendly, finger food, hearty soups and everything in between. Did anything sound good? Maybe caught your eye, that you might not of ever tried?
This was fun to do. I so enjoy finding recipes for me and you too. Catch you next week. I hope you enjoy the game, commercials or the company for the Super Bowl.
The Helpful Sister